Our Specialized Services & Amenities
Living That Lets You Thrive
At Summerfield Senior Living, “A 55 and Older Senior Living Community,”residents experience a new season of living. Imagine a new chapter in life free from cooking, cleaning, yard work and the responsibilities of home maintenance. In addition to a private apartment suite, Summerfield offers scheduled transportation for medical visits, shopping, and enjoyable outings using our Community Bus.
Independence is important, and Summerfield respects that people want to have the confidence and strength that comes with taking care of themselves. We want our residents living as independently as possible, and we are just seconds away to offer assistance if the need arises.
Help When You Want It
Spacious apartment suites provide each resident with f irst-class amenities. Among our many services, Summerfield Senior Living offers:
- Daily Social Calendar of Events, Activities & Local Attractions
- Housekeeping Services (including linen services)
- Scheduled Transportation on Our Community Bus
- Home-Cooked Meals within Our Own Gracious Dining Room
Life Enrichment Program
Summerfield’s Life Enrichment program creates a lively social backdrop filled with daily events and activities that cultivate a sense of communityand friendships.
Living With Peace of Mind
Assisted living at Summerfield is a lifestyle choice that allows you to maintain your independence and continue to conduct your daily life in acommunity of friends and neighbors. Our assisted living residents benefit from a trained caring staff, assisting with day-to-day personal care needs, and the availability of assistance 24-hours a day when needed. All of this while enjoying personal privacy, dignity and respect in a f riendly setting.
Even more than the extra support, living at Summerf ield Assisted Living means expanded horizons, socialization opportunities, cultural experiences, and daily life filled with activities you enjoy. Our 21 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds are reminiscent of old New Orleans with inviting courtyards and patios to sit and read, talk or enjoy a cool beverage.
Join us and live your best life today!
- All assisted living plans of care are tailored to meet the needs of our residents, whether they require a little extra help or, as their situation changes, greater assistance from our staff.
- Assistance with personal needs such as bathing, dressing, & grooming
- Select special diets offered
- Continence management
- Escorts to meals
- Monthly rental with no buy-in or long-term lease
- Choice of studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment suites
- Full maintenance of interior and exterior spaces
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment
- Water, garbage, sewage and basic extended cable (telephone excluded)
- Well-appointed community interiorsand exterior features
Personalized Memory Care At Summerfield
At Summerfield Memory Care, we strive to meet our residents’ needs and make their stay with us as pleasant as possible. We are very sensitive to the stress and strain that the family undergoes while caring for a person diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia and other forms of memory loss.
Our goal for each resident is to preserve their dignity, encourage independence and enable freedom of choice. Our staff, nurses and caregivers work together as a team in determining an Individualized Plan of Care for each resident’s well being. All of our residents will be re-evaluated on a quarterly basis, or earlier if their needs change, thus assuring them of the best possible care and attention.
We know that memory loss affects everyone differently. Therefore, we engage our residents on an individual basis. Our team is trained to value each resident and to recognize their different likes, dislikes, and needs.
- Individually developed service plans for your current needs
- Assistance with personal needs such asbathing, dressing, & grooming
- Reminders & escorts to meals
- Select special diets offered
- Mobility & transferring assistance
- Continence management
- Reminiscent games & activities daily
- High caregiver to resident ratio
- Monthly Dementia & Alzheimer support for families
- Dementia & Alzheimer training yearly for employees
- Secure exterior outdoor space
- Secure environment, smaller community
- Cameras located throughout the building
Summerfield is not your typical senior living community. Conveniently located within the attractive common areas are the following amenities:
Apartment Suites - Whether you choose a bedroom, or two-bedroom suite, you will love the amenity-rich details.
Housekeeping Services - Our housekeeping services include laundering of sheets and towels on a weekly basis. We also have centrally located laundry rooms for residents use.
Daily Social Calendar - Planned activities plus transportation to local social events and outings.
Wi-Fi Provided - We encourage you to enjoy our free Wi-Fi services available throughout the community.
3 Home-Cooked Meals Daily - Home-cooked meals served restaurant-style in our lovely dining room with the option for pick up or room delivery.
Individual Climate Control Apartments - Each of our apartment suites have their own thermostats which allow you to make it as warm or cool as you wish.
Emergency Call System - An emergency call system is available in each apartment suite.
Exercise Studio & Walking Paths - We host exercise classes in our studio and you will love our beautiful landscaped park-like setting for walking.
Staff On-Site - At Summerf ield, our caring and well-trained staff is here for you, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
All Utilities Included - Each apartment suite is provided with cable connections in both the living room and bedroom. Electricity and water utilities are also included at no additional price.
Beauty/Barber Shop On-Site - We have a beauty/barbershop conveniently located within our community.
Pet Friendly Community - We welcome pets under 25lbs, and have a dog park located within the courtyard of our community.